What does Consortium-Benchmarking involve?
In a Consortium-Benchmarking you form a consortium with other companies and carry out the benchmarking project together. The costs are distributed among all consortium partners. This saves you about 75 percent of the costs that would be incurred for a single execution.
The benchmarking partners with Successful Practices are selected according to an internationally proven method. You will learn how successful structures and procedures work in practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to discuss your findings personally with experts from Successful Practice companies.
A consortium benchmarking has a duration of about nine months and comprises five steps: the Kick-Off Meeting, the Screening, the Review Meeting, the Company Visits and the Final Conference.
- All participants will be entered in the draw from which 5 will be picked to receive a free pass for the 12th Aachen Technology and Innovation Management Conference each worth of € 1,400
- You will receive a copy of the anonymized study results free of charge
- The five most successful companies will be awarded the distinction of »Successful Practice Company«
- Participation in the company visits of the »Successful Practice Company« and exchange of experiences with the consortium (only if selected as a »Successful Practice Company«)
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2018): »Agile Invention«
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2017): »Technology Management«
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2016): »Managing Breakthrough Innovations«
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2015): »Technology Purchasing«
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2014): »Technology Intelligence«
- Consortium-Benchmarking (2013): »Technology Management«